Wednesday, September 23, 2009

When we were getting ready to move to the new house the girls both said they wanted dolphins on their walls. I originally used an overhead projector and put two realistic looking dolphins together on one wall. After realizing that there was no way I could paint the dolphins and continue to make them look realistic, I called a friend. My friend Deb came to me house and amazed me with her work. I painted over the dolphins that I had traced and Deb free handed these two dolphins and put a lot of time and effort into painting them. Jordan's dolphin is accented with the small pink flowers and Cassidy's with the blue. She also added glitter to them to make the flowers sparkle. The girls are very happy with their dolphins. Thank-you Deb for a wonderful job.





No comments: