Friday, August 22, 2008

Busy Day






Today we started out by going to the grocery store. We left early so the girls didn't even have breakfast. I hit the donut isle first to stop the hunger pains. Then we continued on until we spent almost $200. Keep in mind Bill usually does the shopping. I hate grocery stores. After unloading we headed to Acrosports for a playdate. The girls had a blast and were given Gymnastic metals for the olympics. Afterwards we headed to Lupes were we met up with Daddy. He had been out of town since Sunday afternoon. Cassidy and Jordan shrieked with excitement when they saw their daddy. We then left Lupe's and went home. Cassidy crashed out on the couch while Jordan and I made flower clips and watched TV. Then we had tacos for dinner and started getting the girls ready for bed. I fed and changed Irelynn so all Daddy had to do was get her to sleep while I left to play Bunco. When I called to check in, after Bunco was finished, Bill said Irelynn had screamed the majority of the time so I came home. I got her to sleep and I am updating my blog. Then I am off to sleep.

No comments: